“Four mural painting adorning the stairway walls at the courthouse were part of an over all interior redecorating program which the county supervisors authorized in 1920.
The name of Frank Enders, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, is lettered into the corner of one scene, so it is believed that he was the artist. Old timers recall that the paintings, all done on canvas, were accomplished on the wall rather than being painted and then put up. One painting is of the first courthouse at Magnolia, one is the first courthouse at Logan, one had a horn of plenty theme and one has“Lady Justice” with her scales, using a Grecian motif.”
(Logan Centennial Book, p. 44)